Auto Insurance Information
Request A Quote
Car Insurance: Required Coverage for All Florida Drivers
Car insurance gives you financial help when you experience sudden car accidents that you don’t have the time or money to deal with alone. It is many different types of protection that work together to help you fix, pay for and settle various problems involving the car. Coverage might help you pay for car repairs, pay your medical bills or even respond to lawsuits by those you harm in a wreck.
Get Covered with Us
Don’t get yourself caught in a bind or settle for less just to get an auto policy that might not work for you. Come to Niceville Insurance, instead. We’ll help you personalize your policy options to ensure you’ll have your cost burdens covered in case of unfortunate vehicle mishaps. Our dedicated agents will pinpoint premium coverage options that will keep you and your car protected at all times.
Consider adding some of the policy options below to your coverage.
Is car insurance required in Florida?
Car insurance is required in Florida. It will help you protect yourself and your duty to others after wrecks.
- Your must carry property damage liability (PDL) insurance valued at least at $10,000 per accident. It will help you if you cause a wreck that damages someone else’s property. For example, PDL coverage will help other parties pay to repair their cars.
- $10,000 Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage is also a requirement in Florida. With PIP coverage, you’ll be able to claim money for the personal costs you or your passengers sustain if you get hurt in a wreck. It might cover medical bills, ambulance costs, lost income and even death benefits. You can carry this coverage as extra benefits even if you have health insurance.
Please Note: Some drivers (usually those convicted of driving offenses) must carry bodily injury liability insurance. It will pay for the personal injuries of others harmed in an accident that you caused.
Physical Damage Protection
Need to repair or replace your car after an accident? Think about adding coverage to your policy.
- Comprehensive coverage: A lot of different hazards could damage your car. Use this coverage to pay for damage from things like fires, weather, theft and more.
- Collision coverage: This coverage insures damage to your vehicle that results from a wreck. So, if you collide with a fence, or hit another car, this coverage can help you pay for the car damage.
- Underinsured motorist coverage: If another driver hits you, they might not have the amount of liability insurance you need to pay for your personal losses. Underinsured motorist coverage can help you get the remainder of the money you owe for repairs.
- Uninsured motorist coverage: This coverage will pay for most or all costs of your personal damage if another driver has no insurance. For example, if you become the victim of a hit-and-run, you won’t be able to use the other driver’s PDL coverage. This coverage can help instead.
Extra Liability Coverage
You don’t have to settle for only the state’s basic PIP and PDL coverage. Consider getting extra coverage.
- Increased PDL and PIP limits will help you provide yourself and others with even more financial assistance following damaging accidents. Therefore, you can protect your own wallet.
- You might not have a requirement to get bodily injury liability insurance, however, you can still benefit from the coverage. If a third party sues you for their injury costs, for example, this coverage might help you pay them for their losses.
Do I need specialty car insurance?
We don’t just insure the average sedan or pickup truck. We can quote policies for specialty vehicles like your classic or antique cars. Given the exceptional values of these items, it’s possible that you’ll need more coverage, and you’ll need it tailored. Let us help you determine the right course of action.
Driver Assistance Policy Supplements
Don’t forget, your car insurance doesn’t have to just cover the major accident costs. It can also provide help with the hassles that might result every day.
- Roadside Assistance: Run out of gas? Have a flat tire on the freeway? Your policy can send expert service providers to you to help you will all those pesky inconveniences.
- Towing Coverage: The costs of towing a car to a repair service could run high. Let this coverage help you afford a tow truck so you can get to the mechanic’s store as soon as possible.
- Rental Reimbursement: Do you need a rental car? We can help you cover some or all the costs of a temporary vehicle until you can get your personal ride back on the road.
Guaranteed Policy Savings
Everyone wants to save on their auto policy. We can help you maximize savings through:
- Diminishing deductibles
- Accident forgiveness savings
- Policy discounts
Good Drivers Are Responsible Drivers
Having proper Auto Insurance ensures your independence behind the wheel. From accidents and injuries to hit-and-runs and theft, it’s important to keep your car insured so you’re prepared when accidents do happen. At Niceville Insurance Agency, we combine premium Auto Insurance with personalized service to give you the best coverage possible. Our insurance professionals will work with you to find a policy to protect you and your drivers.
As your trusted source for car insurance, Niceville Insurance Agency offers a variety of coverage and additional protection options, such as:
- Liability Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Diminishing Deductible
- Accident Forgiveness
- Minor Violation Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Specialty Auto Insurance
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Rental Reimbursement
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Medical Payments Coverage
Why Auto Insurance?
Keeping your vehicle insured is simply the responsible thing to do, and it’s an essential financial decision that you can’t drive without. Auto Insurance helps to reduce or cover property damage costs, replacement parts for your car as the result of an accident, medical expenses from injuries, road-side assistance, and much more. Since policies vary with protection options, it’s important to talk to a licensed agent at Niceville Insurance Agency to create a policy that insures your needs.
Don’t go another day without the right car insurance. Keep your vehicle protected with the help of Niceville Insurance Agency. We provide quality services and affordable policy quotes to drivers near Niceville, Crestview, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, and Freeport.
You may also be interested in…