Crestview, Florida Insurance
Home, Life & Auto Insurance for Individuals and Families in Crestview, FL
Crestview, Florida is an amazing place to settle down, grow a family or start a business. With an affordable cost of living, strong economy and plenty of beaches, Crestview, Florida provides comfort and security for individuals and families from all walks of life.
The agents at Niceville Insurance serve Crestview, Florida with fantastic customer service and dedicated understanding. We will help you evaluate your risks as a homeowner, driver, family member or business owner to make sure you get the insurance policy suited for your needs.
What Types of Insurance Do You Offer in Crestview, FL?
Niceville Insurance works with individuals, families and businesses to offer a range of different insurances. Some of the important insurance policies we offer in Crestview, Florida include:
Homeowners insurance is designed to protect your home and family in case of a disaster or accident. Some of the coverages available under a home insurance policy include:
- Dwelling Coverage: Dwelling coverage under home insurance covers the physical home and its attached structures in case of damage due to hazards such as fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, explosions and falling objects.
- Personal Belongings Coverage: Personal belongings coverage provides compensation for your personal items if they are lost or damaged due to risks such as fire, wind, smoke, theft and vandalism.
- Personal General Liability: General liability under home insurance covers bodily injury and property damage someone else may suffer on your home’s property.
- Additional Living Expenses: Additional living expenses (ALE) cover costs related to temporarily moving after the home is rendered uninhabitable by a disaster.
Car insurance is crucial for all drivers throughout Crestview, FL. A full coverage auto insurance policy should include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection (PIP) covers medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers damages related to an accident involving another driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance covers expenses related to trip interruptions such as running out of gas or needing to be towed.
A business insurance policy should be geared to cover your specific company. Some basic insurance policies we offer include:
Get Crestview, FL Insurance Today
Insure your home, car, business and more with Niceville Insurance today. Call us at 850.729.2131 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Crestview, FL Insurance Questions
Homeowners insurance is generally paid through monthly premiums. As long as the policy is active, you can file a claim to receive compensation for damages to your home, personal belongings and more.
Every home’s insurance needs are different in Crestview, Florida. Speak with an insurance agent today about insuring your home for the proper amount.
Life insurance provides compensation to your family in case you no longer can. This is crucial to help your family with unexpected financial burdens brought on by your sudden passing.
Business insurance covers a variety of dangers from lawsuits to property damage. Your policy may vary depending on your industry and business, so be sure to connect with an insurance agent to evaluate your company’s risks.