Navarre, Florida Insurance
Home, Life & Auto Insurance for Individuals and Families in Navarre, FL
Navarre serves as a home for many U.S. military personnel and their families along with retirees and business owners. With white sandy beaches and a relaxing atmosphere, Navarre, Florida is a wonderful place to settle down.
Niceville Insurance works with individuals and families throughout Navarre, Florida to offer comprehensive insurance for unique risks they may face. We will help you find home, auto, life and business insurance policies tailored for your specific needs.
Insurance We Offer in Navarre, Florida
Homeowners insurance is designed to protect your home and family in case of a disaster or accident. Some of the coverages available under a home insurance policy include:
- Dwelling Coverage: Dwelling coverage under home insurance covers the physical home and its attached structures in case of damage due to risks like fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, explosions and falling objects.
- Personal Belongings Coverage: Personal belongings coverage provides compensation for your personal items if they are lost or damaged from hazards such as fire, wind, smoke, theft and vandalism.
- Personal General Liability: General liability under home insurance covers bodily injury and property damage someone else may suffer on your home’s property.
- Additional Living Expenses: Additional living expenses (ALE) cover costs related to temporarily moving after the home is rendered uninhabitable by a disaster.
Car insurance is crucial for all drivers throughout Crestview, FL. A full coverage auto insurance policy should include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection (PIP) covers medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers damages related to an accident involving another driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance covers expenses related to trip interruptions such as running out of gas or needing to be towed.
Life insurance provides compensation to your family in case you no longer can. This is crucial to help your family with unexpected financial burdens brought on by your sudden passing. We offer term life insurance and whole life insurance policies.
A business insurance policy should be geared to cover your specific company. Some basic insurance policies we offer include:
Get Navarre, Florida Insurance Today
Whether you’re a homeowner, business owner, driver or family member, call Niceville Insurance to get insured today. Call us at 850.729.2131 or fill out an online quote form to get started today.
Common Navarre, Florida Insurance Questions
Insurance is crucial whether you’re driving or purchasing a home in Navarre, Florida. We will help you find an insurance policy specifically for your needs.
Home insurance covers various areas of your home from dangers such as fire, wind, hail, lightning, theft, vandalism and more. Speak with an insurance agent about enhancing your homeowners policy with additional coverage.
While home insurance isn’t generally required by federal or state law, it is crucial to protect your home. This is especially true in Navarre, Florida, which is so close to the beach and is subject to Florida’s unpredictable weather.
Everyone’s life insurance needs are different. In general, you should have enough life insurance to cover any debts your loved ones may face after you pass away.
Workers compensation is required for all businesses with four or more full-time or part-time employees. Auto insurance is required for all vehicles, as well, including commercial vehicles for your business.