Shalimar, Florida Insurance
Home, Life & Auto Insurance for Individuals and Families in Shalimar, FL
Niceville Insurance agents provide Shalimar, FL, residents with the dedication to help them find the insurance solutions they need. We will help you evaluate your risks as a homeowner, driver, boater, family member, or business owner to ensure you get the insurance policy suited to your needs.
What Types of Insurance Do You Offer in Niceville, FL?
Niceville Insurance works with individuals, families and businesses to offer a range of different insurances. The insurance policies we offer in Niceville, Florida, include:
Homeowners insurance is designed to protect your home and family in case of a disaster or accident. Some of the coverages available under a home insurance policy include:
- Dwelling coverage—This covers the physical home and its attached structures in case of damage due to hazards such as fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, explosions and falling objects.
- Personal belongings coverage—This provides compensation for your personal items if they are lost or damaged due to risks such as fire, wind, smoke, theft and vandalism.
- Personal general liability—This covers bodily injury and property damage someone else may suffer on your home’s property.
- Additional living expenses (ALE)—This covers costs related to temporarily moving after the home is rendered uninhabitable by a disaster.
You’ll need the coverage flood insurance offers if you live in Niceville; it protects your home’s structure and belongings if there is a flood. There are two types of flood insurance available:
- Building coverage—This protects your house and its elements such as electrical, plumbing, furnaces, water heaters, appliances, carpeting, cabinets, window blinds, foundation walls, stairs and garages.
- Contents coverage—This protects personal belongings such as clothing, furniture, curtains and valuable artwork.
Many residents of Niceville, FL, partake in boating and watersport activities. If you participate in such activities, it’s essential to secure appropriate coverage. Most policies cover damages to your boat, new boat replacement, fuel spill liability, damages and injuries to others and yourself from your boat and wreckage removal. There are several types of watercraft to be sure to acquire proper coverage for:
- Pontoon boats
- Personal watercraft (PWC)
- Fishing and bass boats
Car insurance is crucial for all drivers throughout Niceville. A full coverage auto insurance policy should include:
- Comprehensive coverage—This provides compensation for damages to the vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving a collision.
- Collision coverage—This provides compensation for damages to the vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability—This covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Personal injury protection (PIP)—This covers medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist—This covers damages related to an accident involving another driver who isn’t carrying insurance.
A business insurance policy should cover your specific company. Some basic insurance policies we offer include:
- General liability—This can help cover claims that your business caused bodily injury or property damage.
- Commercial auto insurance—This covers the cost of vehicle theft, vandalism, certain types of vehicle damage and accidents involving business-owned vehicles.
- Workers compensation—This provides benefits to employees who suffer work-related injuries or illnesses and pays for medical care, wages lost from work time, and more.
- Commercial property—This protects your company’s physical assets from fire, explosions, burst pipes, storms, theft and vandalism.
- Business interruption—This replaces income lost if operations are halted due to direct physical loss or damage.
Get Insurance Today
Insure your home, car, boat business and more with Niceville Insurance today. Contact us at 850-729-2131 or fill out an online quote form to get started.